Most of us have some bad driving habits that we might not even be aware of. But bad habits can cause accidents. Three of the worst, and we have already talked about these here, are using a cell phone, tailgating, and failure to use your directional signals. Are you guilty of any of these others that you can fix with just a little bit of attention to your driving:
- Accelerating through yellow lights
- Playing your radio too loudly
- Failure to reduce speeds in hazardous areas
- Failure to check your “blind spot”
- Refusing to be considerate of other drivers?
Stay safe! Be courteous!
If you need to talk to a personal injury lawyer because you’ve had an accident (or if you just have a question) call Law Offices of Vastola & Associates in West Palm Beach 561 721-2500, in the Treasure Coast, 772-419-0999. Or, you may call Jeff on his cell phone any time: 561-827-5333