What to Do In West Palm Beach, Florida

What to do if you are in a motor vehicle accident in Palm
Beach County, Martin County, or any part of Florida:

    • Contact police.
    • If the other driver leaves the scene,
      get his/her license plate number.
    • Do not exchange information until police arrive.
    • Get a police report.
    • Get medical attention immediately, if needed.
    • Contact personal injury lawyer, Jeff Vastola, on his cell phone:  561 801-JEFF.

Leave a Reply